Friday, May 2, 2008

Fantastic Moms

My mom has fourteen of us. I think she is the greatest person. When we were children, mama used to rise early in the mornings and made sure that we had a hot cup of tea. She would lay her hands on us and asked God's guidance and protection for us throughout the day.In the evenings, we would all look forward to seeing mama waiting at the doorsteps to greet us with her warm smile and gently hug.Today, this has changed. Moms are now working full time. Let us all honor working moms.Let us not take our mother for granted. We all should honor our mother. Let us send her a card on mothers' day or flowers. Call her everyday or at least once a week and tell her how much you love her. Let her be your best friend. Pray for her daily.Remember her birthday.Stay home moms we honor you! There is no higher calling than a home keeper!

Give Your Mom Soft Smooth And Silky Skin..No More Wrinkles Click Here

5 comments:

Tassel Daley said...

Moms are great. Let us honor them.

Unknown said...

MOTHER BERYL, YOU ARE AMONG THE GREATEST MOMS OF THE UNIVERSE. CONGRATULATIONS IN ACHIEVING THIS HONOR. YOUR GIFT AWAITS YOU TODAY ON MY ARRIVAL TO SEE YOU.

Tassel Daley said...

Mom, I call you mom even if you are not my mom. You represent and also remind me of my mom so much. I have to call you mom. I wish you a very happy Mothers Day and many more to follow..
Richard

Unknown said...

Grand Ma, Just want to say that I love you. What I admire most about you is that no matter what you continue to serve the Lord as your saviour through thick and thin.

God Bless you and Happy Mother's Day.

Tassel Daley said...

I strongly agree with Bobeth. It does not matter what you are going through , you always have a simle and a word of encouragement for everyone. You helped me through hard times when my husband died.
Love Tassel and Happy Mothers day!